Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday Morning + Ornament Swap

Hey friends!



It's Saturday morning. That means for most people we are right in the middle of the weekend. For my policeman hubby, it means his weekend is over and he is about to go to work. He goes in at 3 and gets off at 11 pm. In January, he gets to be on day shift. This will be his first time on it since he got his job and we moved here. Can I please tell you how excited I am? I know that right now I'm staying home with our little man, so I definitely get to see my hubby a good bit, but it's always at night and we stay up way too late just wanting to hang out. Having him home to have dinner every night and help me give our baby a bath and read him bedtime stories is going to be wonderful. This wonderful time won't last forever because their schedules rotate, but I can't wait to enjoy every moment we get!

Back in November, I signed up for an ornament swap over at Laura's blog, The Luckiest in Love. I was so excited! I was paired with Molly who lives all the way in Kansas. That's one of the beauties of this blog world. We get to meet people that we would more than likely never meet. 

When the mail came, I about jumped out of my feet I was so excited. I immediately tore open the package and here's what I found. 



I absolutely LOVE both ornaments. We learned over emails what we both love Pier 1 and Target. What I haven't told Molly yet is that I walked all around that store with the same reindeer in one hand and the red present ornament I ended up getting her in the other. I chose the present for her since she likes to decorate in red. And that snowman? Too cute. He even has a holly leaf on his ear muffs. Also- are Molly and her hubby not adorable! What a sweet Christmas card. 

Molly, thank you so much for such cuties to hang on my tree! And please forgive my scatterbrainedness for forgetting to stick an actual card in your package and having to write a note to you on a address label... :)

When Molly opened her box, this is what she found. Wanna know what was inside of it? Head on over to her blog and check it out! 



Sending lots of Christmas love your way,
Mags

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Here from The Luckiest in Love swap too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby is a pilot so he works strange hours/days, too. It will be so nice for you to have him around at normal hours soon! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ornaments are adorable! I just love anything that's Christmas-y. :)

    Please stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So glad you and Molly had so much fun swapping! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete